Enrollment & Eligibility Associate
Posted on Nov 11, 2020, 16:24 PM
First Risk Advisors is actively seeking an Enrollment and Eligibility Associate to assist in the timely and accurate
processing of enrollment and eligibility, coverage changes, life status changes, and deletion of coverage. They
establish a true partnership
with our Enrollment and Eligibility Specialists, account management, sales, service, and support representatives,
and act as an advocate for the customer’s point of view.
- Works to understand company and carrier enrollment and eligibility processes, including adding and removing
insureds, enrollment coding, premium calculations, and list formatting. Possesses excellent spelling and grammar
- Demonstrates dedication to serving and satisfying customers and can quickly and creatively assess and address
their needs using all available resources.
- Considers the perspective of others, picks up and interprets verbal and non-verbal cues that reflect
others’ concerns and interests, and modifies their style and interaction accordingly. Does not engage in
office politics or gossip.
- Takes any opportunity to streamline the enrollment and eligibility processes and discusses such with the
Enrollment & Eligibility Specialist. Takes advantage of opportunities to expand expertise.
- Detail-oriented and works well with numbers.
- Works to establish personal credibility with internal parties. Asks direct, probing questions to get complete
information to solve or answer enrollment or eligibility issues.
- Openly surfaces problems with producers, customers, and others inside First Risk and recommends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Assists in the processing of all list enrollments. Reviews forms for complete accuracy before processing with
the carrier. Confirms accuracy of DOBs, duplicates, coverage periods, premium amounts, insured categories, and
any other case specific data.
- Maintains accurate records of all raw list data submitted and a complete master list for each account with
regular reviews and updates.
- Practices proactive follow-up with Enrollment & Eligibility Specialists on open list enrollment and
eligibility issues and coordinates with appropriate Account Managers when necessary. Resolves all open issues on
a timely basis. Regularly communicates
with Account Managers on open issues with their accounts.
- Assists with processing of all paper enrollments, including voluntary enrollment, life status changes, and any
other paper enrollments. Reviews each enrollment form for accuracy prior to processing. Maintains copies of
original and accurate records
of all paper enrollments. Submits for processing on a timely basis.
- Practices proactive follow-up with Enrollment & Eligibility Specialists on paper enrollment and eligibility
issues and coordinates with appropriate Account Managers when necessary. Resolves all paper enrollment issues on
a timely basis. Regularly
communicates with Account Managers on open issues with their accounts.
- Attends internal meetings and education programs.
- Handles special projects on a timely basis when assigned by management.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.