Cookies and Similar Technology Statement
1. TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”).
- For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you are using our Services so that we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that may be installed in our mobile applications. SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile applications and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access
2. OUR USE OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES
Below are the ways that we and our partners use these technologies on our Services.
CATEGORY OF USE
PURPOSE OF THE USE
To help us remember your settings and preferences, like your preferred language or the country you are in, so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.
Authentication and Security
To log you into the Services; enable us to show you your account data; and help us keep your data and the Services safe and secure.
Service Features and Performance
To provide you with functionality and optimize the performance of the Services.
Analytics and Research
To help us understand how you are using the Services so that we can make them better, faster, and safer.
To enable our partners to serve ads for our products and services; deliver relevant ads to people who may be interested in them on other services; measure the performance of ads; and opt you out of receiving interest-based ads if that is your
For more information, please contact email@example.com for our list of cookies that we use and our partners use on our Services. The specific cookies
we use change over time.
3. YOUR CHOICES
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our Services may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt- out browser add-on.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest, or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest, or Google Ads settings.
- Check your mobile device for settings that control ads based on your interactions with the applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and on your Android device, enable the “Opt
out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Please note: Our websites do not respond to Do Not Track signals because we do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising. However, we believe that you should have a choice regarding interest-based ads
served by our partners, which is why we outline the options available to you above.
4. CONTACT US
If you live in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom or Switzerland:
VeraSafe has been appointed as First Risk Advisors' representative in the European Union for data protection matters, pursuant to Article 27 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. VeraSafe can be contacted in addition to
firstname.lastname@example.org, only on matters related to the processing of personal data. To make such an inquiry, please contact VeraSafe using this contact form: https://www.verasafe.com/privacy- services/contact-article- 27-representative
Alternatively, VeraSafe can be contacted at:
Unit 3D North Point House
North Point Business Park
New Mallow Road
Keizersgracht 391 A
1016 EJ Amsterdam
If you reside elsewhere:
67 West Court Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
Attention: David W. Opperman